Trademark Registration in Dubai, UAE
Trademark registration in Dubai has a pre-defined procedure need to be carried out by the applicant or the trademark agents. As per UAE Federal Law of trademarks, a trademark can be any distinct form identifying your brand or company.
It can be a word, a letter, signature, title, logo, design, picture etc. or a combination of these. The mark is specifically designed to recognize the company’s products and services.
Jitendra Consulting is a leading consultant for trademark registration in Dubai. We not only guide companies to select and search trademark but also to complete the registration process.
The trademarks are valid for 10 years and hence we also offer trademark renewal services as well.
Procedure of Trade Registration
The trademark registration in Dubai has a certain procedure to follow.
Check out the steps involved in the process of registration.
- Checking if the trademark is eligible for protection in UAE.
- Verifying whether the trademark is not colliding with trademarks registered earlier than yours.
- After above verifications, you can proceed with the application for registration with the UAE patent office, UAE Ministry of Economy.
- The application should be forwarded through alocal patent attorney with proper documentation.
Once your trademark is registered, it will enjoy legal protection for 10 years in UAE from the date of the registration.
You can further renewal it by paying official fees and presenting renewal application. However, the copyright is protected either for alifetime of the owner or for next fifty years.
Documents Required for Trademark Application
To apply for registration of atrademark, an applicant or attorney of the application should submit a set of documents to the authority.
Here is a check-list of the documents required for atrademark application.
Application for trademark registration along with following documents-
- A power of attorney issued to a trademark agent
- Twenty prints or samples of the trademark
- Certified copy of local or foreign application if it is already applied for
- Confirmation of official fee payment
- Copy of trading license
- Passport or photo identity of the actual applicant
- List of all the goods and services you want to protect under the trademark
- Contact details of the applicant
Infringement of trademark in UAE means aviolation of the trademark laws. Any unauthorized use of the trademark to sell goods or services or to advertise is not allowed if any company has already registered it. In such cases, the trademark holder has a legal right to sue the defaulter for the infringement.
Registering trademark and renewing it in Dubai is a well-defined process and requires consultation of expert lawyers. At Jitendra Consulting, we are a team of legal experts and trademark consultants who guide companies for application, search, and renewal of the trademark.
Right from initial consultation, we act as aright advisory firm for trademark registration. Once you provide us power of attorney, we carry out all the legal procedures for application.
We prepare and submit all the required documents for the process of new application or renewal of the existing expired registration.
With our expertise and knowledge, we ensure that your registration is not clashing with any other registered symbol. Avail Trademark Registration Services in India, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, KSA, Kuwait. Our Experience and Expertise will help to Get trademark registration in Qatar, KSA, Oman, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and UAE.